Fromundstrasse

District

Untergiesing was unlike Obergiesing for the most part only in the 19th and 20th centuries. Previously, since the 15th century only the floodplain , the flames , settled , and there were individual buildings , especially mills, along the Auer Mühlbach. The oldest proven mill was the baker – art mill below the present Grünwald stadium on the site of today’s power plant bakers mill, which was 957 first mentioned in a deed in which the superior man Wolftregil the mill to Kiesingenum ( Giesing ) , along with supporting land to the Bishop of Freising transferred.

Until the reorganization of the Munich boroughs in 1909 and in sub Giesing were a unit and formed the rural community Giesing. Previously, the name under Giesing was customary for the settlement below the Nockherbergs that has belongs to the municipality Au prior to the incorporation to Munich.

The for Untergiesing formerly characteristic small Hostels ( workers’ dwellings ) are found sporadically even in the Pilgersheimer Street , named after the 1784 built by Franz Anton Pilgram court banker castle Pilgram home. Here was also Mayersche leather factory. Founded in 1808 and 1930 canceled , it was the first large-scale industrial operation Giesing. Today there is the 1930/31 Built in the style of New Objectivity residential development of the Munich settlement.

Source: Wikipedia

Map


View Larger Map

Apartments

Capuccino Capucchino: 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen, bathroom, corridor, 23 m²
€ 1.049,00 per month* – available
Request contract
Capuccino Capucchino piccolo: Sorry.No further information is currently
€ 1.049,00 per month* – available
Request contract

We offer for each apartment a high speed internet connection including Wi-Fi for 25 € per month**.

A second person can also live in the apartment. For this we would only add additional costs of 72 € per month*


* plus 7% VAT on the monthly rent
** plus 19% VAT on the monthly rent